I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Every year I ask on my Facebook page what people are getting for their significant other. Sadly I see a lot of people answer “nothing” or “we do not have the money to exchange gifts this year.” Now, I won’t jump up on my soapbox and tell you what a terrible idea I think it is to not exchange a little something with the other half of your most primary life relationship to keep the intimacy alive, instead I wanted to give you a few ideas of gifts you can get that are under $20 that will not only thrill your sweetie… but you will enjoy them as well!
These gifts can be gifted alone or together to make the perfect Romantic Date Night In and they can all be found at your local Walmart and Target stores. The entire collection runs about $60, but each one is perfect all by itself. And one of them even has an additional $40 value -giving you even more bang for your buck. Read on to learn more…
1. Gillette Man Of Steel giftset. Retail: $19.99 Is there anything sexier than a freshly shaven man? Not to mention, razors are expensive, and if your hubby is like mine, he will use that razor until his poor face starts to rebel against the dull blades. This set gives him a brand new razor, a set of razor blades, and even some fantastic smelling shave gel. There is even a coupon for his next purchase. Gotta love that.
2. Hershey’s S’mores giftset. Retail: $9.98 This set is awesome – whether you are sitting in front of a roaring fire or just chillin with the microwave, everyone loves S’mores. This set comes complete with chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows ready to create your favorite romantic campfire indulgence. It even has matching hot chocolate mugs. Win-win.
3. Space Challenge Maze Globe. Retail: $9.99 What is it about toys like this that a person can literally spend hours trying to solve? I was standing in Target waiting on Cayce when I saw this… and she and I both proceeded to spend at least 10 minutes standing in the store trying to “win.” We both were laughing so hard we looked at each other and each tossed one into our buggies. I can’t wait to watch Mike try to do it.
4. Bucket o’ Popcorn. Retail: $5.76 Our favorite thing to do at the end of the day is to pile up in the bed or on the couch and watch our DVR. Most times I pop a bag of popcorn – which has no salt or butter on it – and he whines that it “tastes like paper.” So I picked up this ginormous bucket of “gourmet” popcorn which has buttered, caramel, and cheesy popcorn all in one place. Voila.
5. KY Yours + Mine Date Night Set. Retail: $15.17 Now this is the one I am the most excited about. KY Yours + Mine is not only the perfect addition to your Date Night In, but right now it even comes with Dinner and a Movie included! You can find the Date Night Set at your local Walmart near the pharmacy section. The KY Date Night includes the KY Yours + Mine Personal Lubricant Set, 2 free gourmet meals delivered to your door from Plated.com plus a $5 VUDU movie credit to live stream any movie of your choice right at home. That is an additional $40 value! No romantic evening in is complete without the “spark” that only KY can ignite.
It doesn’t cost much to show the one you love how much they mean to you, and Christmas is a great time to rekindle your romance and keep the fires burning inside while it is cold outside. A clean shave, a few snacks, a fun game, a dinner delivered to your door and a movie – a Romantic Night In does not get much more perfect than that.
What did you get your sweetie for Christmas?