Now that the temps are dropping I am waking up in the morning wanting a nice warm cup of coffee. No, I am not an every day coffee person – in fact it has probably been six months since I have had a cup… you know, last time it was cold outside. I’ve just never been a coffee person. I was a milk person – and then a water person when I began Whole30. However, once those crisp mornings begin, my morning routine of drinking an entire bottle of warm water will become drinking an entire pot of coffee.
Monday marks National Coffee Day and to celebrate IMUSA has an amazing recipe for a Mocha Espresso to help give you that extra kick in the morning. Enjoy.
- Espresso ground coffee
- Sugar-free chocolate powder
- Hazelnut coffee creamer
- Fill your IMUSA Stovetop Espresso Maker brewing cup 2/3 with espresso coffee and 1/3 with sugar free chocolate powder and gently mix
- Prepare your espresso as directed. In the meantime heat up a cup of hazelnut coffee creamer
- Once brewed, divide the coffee evenly between 2 cups and add creamer
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on each and serve. No sugar needed!
IMUSA Stovetop Espresso Maker
Beauty and the brew-the IMUSA Aluminum Espresso Maker allows users to be baristas in their own home! This espresso maker yields a rich, full-bodied flavor in just minutes, as it brews under a mild pressure, forcing hot water up from the base through ground coffee then into the top carafe. This stovetop method creates a bold, robust flavor, made popular in Europe and Latin America. The espresso maker’s stainless steel material diffuses heat perfectly to create the perfect cup of espresso while the cool-touch handle and lid knobs ensure user safety.