Every year I look for some kind of craft that the girls can make to give to the family as Christmas gifts. We have made picture frames, home made stockings, thumb print planters… this year I wanted to be a little more “advanced” without going overboard. I asked my friend Christy to save me some of her nephews baby food jars… I just knew I could find something cool to make with them.
The most common thing I hear from people is “I don’t know how you do it all!” It’s true, I have a pretty remarkably full plate:
- I single-handedly run Party Plan Divas – the largest online training community for women in the home party plan/ direct sales industry where I have weekly conference calls, exclusive call series, monthly twitter parties, personally coach and train consultants one on one, as well as work with individual companies on their corporate level training and structure.
- In addition to that I have a blog for that business, The Party Plan Coach, where I am currently running a Holiday Gift Guide where over 40 companies and consultants will be featured along with 38 giveaways.
- I run this blog – MoscatoMom – where I work with companies like Honda, Dreamworks, Kia, Progressive, and more. Plus this is my place to share all of the things I love, places I go, and stuff I don’t screw up in the kitchen!!
- I partnered with Trisha Haas to open Top Mom Blogger – a training site for bloggers looking to better their blogs and looking for real, effective ways to build their blogs and monetize if that is their goal. We also designed a Blogging Planner which is the best tool for all Top Mom Bloggers.
- In January my friend Joy and I will be taking over Guilty or Guilt Free where we will be cooking different versions of the same meals – some a bit less “guilty” for the waistline.
And that is just the “work” list. I also am a mother to two daughters with opposite school schedules, wife to a poker pro, mom to five furbabies, and a part of a ridiculously active social life. Still I manage to find time to read, work out, tan, go for jogs often, and spend at least one day a week palling around with Trisha in Mobile, and my house is “guest-ready” 99% of the time. Oh, and dinner WILL be on the table every night at 5pm, though I admit sometimes we go out to dinner, but that has way more to do with my poor culinary skills than schedule or time.
So how do I do it?
Not just any schedule or a “to do” list. A full on, OCD – with a splash of ADD – schedule. Check out my Blogging Planner this week – yes, I still use paper!! My Blogging Planner actually has everything from my schedule to my post info, PR Reps, Conference details, Brand events… no app is going to touch that.
I love tattoos – especially on men. And I think getting tattoos to signify major events in your life is a way better way of choosing what tattoo to get – moreso than just “I think its cool right now”….but Rapper Chris Brown may have taken this a little bit too far.
Warning: graphic images
In just 35 days I will be packing up and heading North to join 33 of my favorite bloggers for our fourth Brandcation Event – Blog Cabin – in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. As usual, Trisha, Blondie, Kim, and I have worked countless hours getting everything ready for three full days of fun. On Saturday night we will be throwing a huge 80′s party – complete with all of the Rubix Cubes, Slap Bracelets, and Madonna anthems you can imagine.