With less than two weeks until Halloween, we are gearing up for some fun - not-so-spooky - festivities here at the Moscato household. It is true - I am SUCH a scaredy cat when it comes to Halloween that I often times sit at home with the lights off just so nothing scares me! I know I know... "that is what makes Halloween fun"... but I can't help it! I am too chicken! I like the "cuter" side of Halloween - like these adorable Jelly Bean Pumpkins made with Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
Gimbal's Gourmet Jelly Beans are free of a lot of major allergens including gluten, peanuts, dairy, tree nuts, egg, and soy, making them safe for many to enjoy. With just tulle, pipe cleaners, and delicious jelly beans, you can create yummy pumpkins that are sure to bring a smile to your trick-or-treater this Halloween season. This is the perfect fun craft to make and give to children of all ages!
Jelly Bean Pumpkins
- 1 package of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans
- 1 spool of orange or white tulle
- 1 package of green pipe cleaners
- 1 package of small rubber bands
- Cut a piece of tulle about 6 inches long (the bigger the tulle, the bigger the pumpkin)
- Open up your back of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans, and pick out all of the tangerine flavors (or whatever flavor you want your pumpkin to be)
- Place your jelly beans on the tulle, wrap up the jelly beans, and tie up the top with the rubber band
- Wrap up the top of the tulle starting at the rubber band with the pipe cleaner
- Cut off any excess tulle – you have your pumpkins!