Chances are if you have been perusing Pinterest looking for great keto recipes lately you have probably seen this new trend of Cloud Bread.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
Cloud Bread is a super low carb, high protein alternative to “bread” that only takes a few staple ingredients and can be used for everything from sandwiches to muffins to snacks.
Whether you are doing keto, LCHF, Atkins, or simply trying to stay Low-Carb, Cloud Bread is a great way for you to hit your macros!
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
From my first bite, I knew I was going to be hooked on Cloud Bread and have been trying different variations to keep it interesting.
I think one key to having success with low carb dieting is to keep your recipes simple but delicious with enough variety that you do not get burnt out or bored.
While I subscribe to the “food is fuel” mentality – we still need it to taste good!
Bruschetta is a great snack or appetizer for your special occasion. This Italian inspired “antipasto” or appetizer is full of fresh flavors and ingredients and can be enjoyed alone or as a starter to a great low carb meal.
This recipe makes 12 individual pieces, so it is also great for taking to a party or potluck!
Each one of these Low Carb Bruschetta Cloud Bread has just one carb! They also have 12 grams of fat, 4 grams of protein and 126 calories. According to my favorite app for keto, they get a Keto Grade: A!
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp splenda
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees and place a sheet of parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Separate the eggs, putting the egg whites into a standing mixer and the yolks into a medium bowl.
- Add 1/4 tsp to the egg whites and turn the mixer on to medium and high speed.
- Mix until stiff peaks form.
- Combine the cream cheese and Splenda into the medium bowl with the egg yolk.
- Using a hand held beater, mix until combined and smooth.
- Gently fold in the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, making sure that the egg whites keep their fluff.
- Scoop a small scoop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until a golden brown.
- Pull out and brush on some of the garlic, oregano, and butter mix.
- Sprinkle some of the mozzarella cheese and put back into the oven for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped basil and chopped tomatoes and let sit for a few minutes and then enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 75mg Sodium: 138mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 4g
Love it? Pin Me For Later