It’s that time again!! I am so super excited to be a part of this year’s My Favorite Things Blog Hop Giveaway with some of the most amazing bloggers in the blogosphere! We have all really outdone ourselves picking out “Our Favorite Things” just for you! Just take a look at all of these amazing giveaways:
Yep, sixteen amazing bloggers – including yours truly! – have put together individual packages of “Our Favorite Things” for you to win! You can enter one of them or all of them – it’s totally up to you! We have everything from baking goodies to essential oils, to jewelry to handbags.
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage above to see whose-is-which
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to see the up close details of my giveaway
- Enter to win my “Pink Purse-sentials” gift basket using the giveaway widget at the end of this post
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 15 other amazing bloggers participating in this event
1. About A Mom | 1. A Helicopter Mom | 3. Homemaking Hacks | 4. Moscato Mom | 5. Sunshine and Sippy Cups | 6. My Sweet Sanity | 7. The Home and Garden Cafe | 8. Tammilee Tips | 9. Better in Bulk | 10. The Rebel Chick | 11. Mom Luck | 12. Sweep Tight | 13. A Nut in a Nutshell | 14. A Daily Dose of Toni | 15. Around My Family Table | 16. Divine Lifestyle
For my My Favorite Things Collection I put together my “Pink Purse-sentials” – everything a woman needs in her purse. A pink purse of course. If you know me, you know I have toted a bright pink handbag for years. I have several of them. So when I saw this one – I knew it was the perfect inspiration for My Favorite Things. I have filled it with all of my favorite “must haves.”
- Orbitz Gum – in pink bubble gum flavor of course.
- Mini Hair Brush – to take your tresses any time you need to.
- Goody Ouchless Hair Ties – for when those tresses just will not behave.
- Pink Travel Toothbrush – yes, I carry a toothbrush in my purse and you should too.
- EOS Lip Balm – to keep your perfect pucker.
- Ghirardeli Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Squares – really… do I need to explain why?
- Bodycology Moroccan Sunset Body Wash & Lotion – wash for the gym, lotion for every day.
- Purell Hand Sanitizer – to keep the germs at bay.
- EOS Hand Lotion – because one can never have hands too soft.
- Dark Chocolate Peanuts – because those Squares won’t last long… and this has peanuts – see PROTEIN!
- Revlon Nail File – for quick fixes.
- Uniball Ink Pens – in pink ink of course.
- Mead Notebook – for ideas, notes, etc.
- Dasani Pink Lemonade Flavor Drops – to add some sweetness to your day.. err.. water.
- Bodycology Cherish the Moment Body Spray – to make sure you always smell fresh.
- Hot Pink Sassy Leather Purse – to keep it all in!