I’m leeaavvinnn… on a jet plane…
Monday can not get here fast enough. On Monday, I, along with 25+ other awesome bloggers, will be flying to Los Angeles to tour the Walt Disney Studios in celebration of the upcoming In-Home releases of THE PIRATE FAIRY (April 1st), and FROZEN (March 18th)! Frozen was an immediate favorite in our family and I am pretty certain we own every single Tinker Bell movie ever made, so there is no doubt this one will be added to our collection.
I am so excited to get to work with Disney, plus get all of the behind the scenes action from a huge Disney animation film. I will also get a chance to sit down with the Directors of both films, so if you have any questions for them – be sure to leave them below!
Our schedule is –
Tuesday, February 11th
- Travel to Walt Disney Animation Studios for a behind the scenes look at the making of FROZEN including:
- Q&A with Director, Chris Buck and Producers, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
- Hands-on demonstration of the Rigging process lead by Character TC Supervisor, Gregory Smith
- Voice-over recording session with FROZEN’S Audio Engineer, Gabe Guy
- Travel to the DisneyToon Studios for a look at THE PIRATE FAIRY including:
- Advance screening of the THE PIRATE FAIRY
- Sit down with THE PIRATE FAIRY Director Peggy Holmes and Producer Jennifer Magee-Cook
- Walk through the creation of “Zarina” The Pirate Fairy from story to character design to animation
Plus, other surprises that I will be sharing while I am out there on Instagram and Facebook. (Like getting to go to a screening of Need For Speed!! Eeekkkss!!) You can follow along with all of our adventures with the #PirateFairyBloggers and #FrozenBluray hashtags.
Have you seen Frozen yet?