These Keto Baked Broccoli Bites are so easy to make and taste better than anything you can find at the grocery store!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When eating a low carb diet like keto, it is important to make sure you are still eating food with a good source of fiber.
Broccoli is one of the easiest ways to up your fiber intake… but even if you are the kind of person who loves broccoli, eating it the same old way over and over again can get pretty boring.
I am always looking for ways to cook broccoli that keep it fun and interesting – and that I can make in bulk when I meal prep and eat on all week love.
These Baked Broccoli Tots are so simple and delicious that I have had to start making a double batch because my family keeps eating them!
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
If you are eating low carb you can substitute crushed pork rinds for panko. It is really amazing how you can’t even taste the difference once they are cooked!
And you can change things up by using different cheeses. I used a pepper jack cheese once to give them some spice! I also like to OVER cook them a little bit so the cheese all nice and crispy.
I have even thrown a pinch of garlic in for even more flavor! I love recipes that you can change up every time!
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App – Carb Manager – and it came up with the following macros:
Each serving of these Keto Broccoli Bites has 3 net carbs, 4 total carbs, 1 g fiber, 4 g fat, 6 g protein, and 77 calories.
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
- 1 Large egg
- 2 Cups frozen broccoli
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/3 cup plain pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute then remove and shock with cold tap water to stop the cooking process. Drain well.
- Chop broccoli roughly and mix thoroughly with the egg, onions, cheese, breadcrumbs/rinds, and seasoning. Press the mixture into a silicone or silicone bottomed ice cube tray.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Pop the bites out of the ice cube tray and arrange on a cookie sheet. Make sure they are not touching.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, 18-24 minutes, turning half way.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 54mg Sodium: 389mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Protein: 8g