These Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Bell Peppers have so much flavor – you will not miss the carbs! Perfect keto party food everyone will love!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
I think my favorite part of the ketogenic lifestyle is the variety of foods you can eat that are all so full of flavor I never feel like I am depriving myself of anything.
While some people look at keto and see a list of things they can not have, I have enjoyed putting all sorts of things together to create delicious meals that I CAN have!
I eat a ton of low carb veggies every single day. One that has become a favorite – Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers.
Related Article: Chicken Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
It is kind of a joke around the Keto Community that bacon is life – but let's be honest… bacon does make everything better. It has become quite a staple around here – but no one in my family is complaining.
The flavors of fresh bacon and creamy blue cheese are hard to beat – but mixed together… man it just doesn't get any better.
Bell peppers make the perfect base for this delicious dish which is perfect for a grab and go lunch or a keto friendly party dish that will delight everyone… even if they are not keto.
The sweetness of the peppers mixed with the savoriness of the bacon and blue cheese will make this a crowd favorite.
These keto stuffed peppers are easy to put together and are very inexpensive so you can feed a crowd easily and economically – which is a very good thing… because I will warn you… it is very hard to stop eating these once you start!
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App – Carb Manager – and it came up with the following macros:
Each serving of Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Bell Peppers has 4 net carbs, 5 total carbs, 1 g fiber, 21 g fat, 6 g protein, and 232 calories. This earned an “A” rating.
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
- 3 medium bell peppers, mixed colors
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 tablespoons bacon fat
- Cut peppers into thirds.
- Remove all seeds and discard with the stem.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon and green onion until blended.
- In a baking dish greased with the bacon fat broil on the top rack of your oven (about 4 in. from heat) for 2-3 minutes on each side or until slightly charred.
- Remove peppers from oven and evenly distribute the cheese mixture between them.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is nice and melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 300mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 6g