This Keto Garlic Cheese Bread is the perfect side to all of your favorite keto dishes and will cure your craving for bread without all of the carbs!
One of the biggest complaints I hear when talking to people about the Keto Diet is the idea of having to give up bread.
Traditional white, wheat, and even whole grain
Check out my Keto Garlic Cheese Bread and you will not miss bread one bit!
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
Before I began the Keto Diet I was not much of a bread eater... or at least I thought I wasn't. Maybe it is something about being told I can't have something that makes me want it more - but recently I have been craving a warm, delicious slice of buttered bread!
Yes, Cloud Bread is a thing - but let's be real - it tastes more like eggs than bread. I was determined to find something I could truly slice and enjoy... and I found it.
This Keto Garlic Cheese Bread cooks and slices just like "normal" bread, but with a fraction of the carbs! It is delicious with just butter or alongside your favorite keto dish - like my Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs! Total comfort food!
This Keto Cheese Bread was easy to make and saves perfectly - great for your weekly meal prep! We will be enjoying this often!
According to the CarbManager App, each slice has only 4 grams of net carbs, 27 grams of fat and 11 grams of protein!
Nutrition calculations are based on exact ingredients used and may vary between brands. For exact macro measurements, always calculate your own macros using the exact ingredients that you use.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- ½ Tablespoon oregano flakes
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees.
- Line loaf pan with a baking parchment paper
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat until frothy
- Add softened butter to the eggs and mix well
- Add baking powder, and almond flour in small batches, mixing between
- Blend well, the mixture will get thick
- Add in cheese, parsley, garlic, and oregano and mix well
- Pour into the loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Allow cooling fully before slicing
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 346mgCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g
Nutrition calculations based on exact ingredients used and may vary between brands. For exact macro measurements, always calculate your own macros using the exact ingredients that you use.