This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
Related Article: Sugar Free Cocktail - Keto Mojito
A few things to note - each 6oz box of Jello makes approximately 20 Jello Shots. If each guest has four Jello Shots, this recipe makes enough for five guests. The Simply Delish Jels are smaller, and make about 6 Jello Shots per box.
Also note that the carbs in this recipe come from sugar alcohols and Sugar Free Gummy Bears have also been known to cause an upset stomach - so keep that in mind when you decide if you want to include the sugar free gummy bears.
Sugar Free Jello Shots
- 1 Box of Sugar-free Jello
- 1 c. Water
- 1 c. Rum, vodka or other alcohol of your choosing
- Sugar-free gummy bears
Place 1 cup of water into a pot, and bring to a low boil on the stove.
As soon as the water boils, remove it from the heat and add in the box of sugar-free Jello. Whisk until completely dissolved.
Pour 1 cup of alcohol of your choice into the Jello mixture, and whisk until combined.
Pour the Jello mixture into 12 shot cups, and allow to cool for several minutes.
Once the Jello is cool, place a sugar-free gummy bear into the center of each shot.
Place the Jello shots into the fridge to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Place 1 cup of water into a pot, and bring to a low boil on the stove.
- As soon as the water boils, remove it from the heat and add in the box of sugar free Jello. Whisk until completely dissolved.
- Pour 1 cup of alcohol of your choosing into the Jello mixture, and whisk until combined.
- Pour the Jello mixture into 12 shot cups, and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Once the Jello is cool, place a sugar free gummy bear into the center of each shot.
- Place the Jello shots into the fridge to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- You can repeat the steps above with additional flavors of sugar free Jello to create a rainbow of colorful Jello shots.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 41Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
Nutrition calculations based on exact ingredients used and may vary between brands. For exact macro measurements, always calculate your own macros using the exact ingredients that you use.