Looking for the best sugar-free Jello Shots recipe for your next party? These Keto Jello Shooters will be a crowd favorite.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Jello Shots are super fun and easy party drinks that everyone loves. You can make Jello Shots in a variety of different flavors – or you can even mix the flavors to make your own varieties.
Grab a Jello Sampler like this one to make rainbow Jello shots!
Related Article: Sugar Free Cocktail – Keto Mojito
Jello Shots are an economical party cocktail too. You can get 100 Jello Shot Cups from Amazon for less than $10.
These Sugar-Free Jello Shots have a little gummy bear inside – just for fun! I love the Smart Sweets Gummy Bears because they taste great… without the “side effect” of most sugar free gummy bears.
A few things to note – each 6oz box of Jello makes approximately 20 Jello Shots. If each guest has four Jello Shots, this recipe makes enough for five guests.
Also note that the carbs in this recipe come from sugar alcohols and Sugar Free Gummy Bears have also been known to cause an upset stomach – so keep that in mind when you decide if you want to include the sugar free gummy bears.
Sugar Free Jello Shots
- 1 Box of Sugar-free Jello
- 1 c. Water
- 1 c. Rum, vodka or other alcohol of your choosing
- Sugar-free gummy bears
Place 1 cup of water into a pot, and bring to a low boil on the stove.
As soon as the water boils, remove it from the heat and add in the box of sugar-free Jello. Whisk until completely dissolved.
Pour 1 cup of alcohol of your choice into the Jello mixture, and whisk until combined.
Pour the Jello mixture into 12 shot cups, and allow to cool for several minutes.
Once the Jello is cool, place a sugar-free gummy bear into the center of each shot.
Place the Jello shots into the fridge to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
You can repeat the steps above with additional flavors of sugar-free Jello to create a rainbow of colorful Jello shots.
- 1 Box of Sugar free Jello
- 1 c. Water
- 1 c. vodka
- 12 Sugar free gummy bears
- Place 1 cup of water into a pot, and bring to a low boil on the stove.
- As soon as the water boils, remove it from the heat and add in the box of sugar free Jello. Whisk until completely dissolved.
- Pour 1 cup of alcohol of your choosing into the Jello mixture, and whisk until combined.
- Pour the Jello mixture into 12 shot cups, and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Once the Jello is cool, place a sugar free gummy bear into the center of each shot.
- Place the Jello shots into the fridge to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- You can repeat the steps above with additional flavors of sugar free Jello to create a rainbow of colorful Jello shots.
[100 Sets - 2 oz.] Plastic Portion Cups With Lids, Souffle Cups, Jello Shot Cups
Jell-O Sugar Free Gelatin Sampler (Bundle of 8 Different Flavors .3-oz)
SmartSweets Gummy Bears Fruity 1.8 oz bags (box of 12), Candy with Low-Sugar (3g) & Low Calorie (90)- Free of Sugar Alcohols & No Artificial Sweeteners, Sweetened with Stevia
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 41 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 3mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g