Bacon Cheeseburger Low Carb Meatloaf isn't your mama's meatloaf! Packed with flavor – but without the carbs – this will be a family favorite!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
One of my family’s favorite go-to meals is meatloaf, especially if it’s stuffed meatloaf – loaded up with cheese and other goodies (like bacon).
However, as I have been on my keto journey I learned that while it seems easy to just cut out carbs they sometimes hide in your favorite dishes.
Did you know even some spice blends have a surprising amount of carbs? They show up in places you might not expect, especially if you are new to the low carb/keto game.
In traditional meatloaf, you might find them in your ketchup, breadcrumbs (that one is pretty obvious), mayo, mustard, and even in your bacon.
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
I have come to love this Low Carb Meatloaf that is a quick and easy weeknight meal but also perfect for meal prep for the week.
While portion sizes are not quite as important as the macros count, I still try to keep my portions reasonable – which is why I LOVE making meals like this in a muffin tin.
Plus it makes counting out and planning your day – if you do that – so much easier! I know exactly what is in each one – so it almost makes meal prep a breeze!
I just pop these little guys into a storage container along with my favorite Low Carb Veggies and voila!
**Please note macros vary depending on what brands of products you use.
I always recommend scanning and measuring your products into Carb Manager, MyFitnessPal, or another similar app to make sure.
Using the brands that I do – I came up with that each little meatloaf (it makes six servings) has
- 385 calories
- 30.9 g fat
- 2.4 carbs
- 23.8 protein
Keto Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar
- ½ cup pork rind crumbs or almond Flour
- ½ cup bacon pieces
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 T. mustard
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion flakes
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl, make sure to mix them up well, the key to having your meatloaf hold together is good binders but also getting them mixed throughout your ground beef.
- Fill muffin tin cups with a nice rounded top, sprinkle with additional shredded cheddar cheese if you like. Even though I don’t usually worry too much about portions we enjoy our meatloaf in these cute little muffin shapes because they are easy to serve and to eat!
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then remove from muffin cup and allow excess grease to drain off.