This Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix will satisfy your craving for a crunchy snack while indulging in all of your favorite flavors for Fall!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
One thing I miss sometimes with the ketogenic lifestyle is CRUNCHY food! It sounds crazy to miss a texture with as much success as I am having and how good I feel… but it is true.
While I was never a huge granola fan before, I knew I needed to make something to satisfy my need for
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
This fall Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix is a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth, get some crunch, and fill you up. It is also perfect for a Keto-Friendly Holiday Party!
You can use any combination of the following, leaving out the items you don’t like and adding more of others, but I promise this tasty combo won’t disappoint. I gotta warn you, it is highly addicting and you may not be able to stop at a handful.
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App – Carb Manager – and it came up with the following macros:
Each serving of Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix – which is approximately 1/3 cup – has 6 net carbs, 11 total carbs, 5 g fiber, 25 g fat, 9 g protein, and 288 calories.
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 5 T. sugar-free syrup
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 t. Pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl, stir well to combine. You can use sugar-free maple syrup but I really like to use the flavored ones that are meant for coffee and other beverages, they add another layer of flavor. I used a pumpkin spice one to add even more pumpkin spice flavor.
- Spread mixture evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to help it cook evenly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, it will be slightly sticky but will dry up as it cools down.
- Transfer to a large jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 790mg Sugar: 4g Protein: 8g