This Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix will satisfy your craving for a crunchy snack while indulging in all of your favorite flavors for Fall!
One thing I miss sometimes with the ketogenic lifestyle is CRUNCHY food! It sounds crazy to miss a texture with as much success as I am having and how good I feel... but it is true.
While I was never a huge granola fan before, I knew I needed to make something to satisfy my need for
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
This fall Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix is a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth, get some crunch, and fill you up. It is also perfect for a Keto-Friendly Holiday Party!
You can use any combination of the following, leaving out the items you don’t like and adding more of others, but I promise this tasty combo won’t disappoint. I gotta warn you, it is highly addicting and you may not be able to stop at a handful.
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App - Carb Manager - and it came up with the following macros:
Each serving of Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix - which is approximately ⅓ cup - has 6 net carbs, 11 total carbs, 5 g fiber, 25 g fat, 9 g protein, and 288 calories.
Nutrition calculations are based on exact ingredients used and may vary between brands. For exact macro measurements, always calculate your own macros using the exact ingredients that you use.
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 5 T. sugar-free syrup
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 t. Pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl, stir well to combine. You can use sugar-free maple syrup but I really like to use the flavored ones that are meant for coffee and other beverages, they add another layer of flavor. I used a pumpkin spice one to add even more pumpkin spice flavor.
- Spread mixture evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to help it cook evenly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, it will be slightly sticky but will dry up as it cools down.
- Transfer to a large jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 790mgCarbohydrates: 11gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g