My favorite keto dessert is cheesecake – and this Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake cures my sweet tooth with my favorite flavors of Fall!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Once fall hits I am ready to indulge and celebrate everybody’s favorite gourd – pumpkin, preferably if it’s combined with sweetness and pumpkin pie spice.
The keto/ low carb lifestyle is so easy that you never have to give up your favorite things, you just need to tweak them a little to make it work.
I try not to use any kind of sweetener, even artificial sweeteners but sometimes (moderation is key) you need a something a little wonderfully sweet, like this Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe.
I am still perfecting the aesthetics for these, but to be honest they taste so good it does not even matter. The hardest part about this recipe is not devouring every bite in one sitting.
Even Mike and the girls absolutely love these and can not tell that they are low carb at all! Talk about a total win!
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup half and half
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp erythritol
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- 4 T. butter
- ¾ cup Almond flour
- ¼ cup Coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp Ground flax seed
- 1 Tbsp erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and combine it with the almond flour, coconut flour, flax seed, and sweetener.
- Press into and up the sides of a mini muffin tin, use the back of a spoon or a small bottle to press and mold it into a little cup shape.
- Bake for 5 minutes until crust edges are just golden brown. (You can skip this step if you like, it just gives a nice toasted flavor to your crust.
- Allow crust to cool.
- In a stand or hand mixer combine pumpkin puree, cream cheese, half and half, butter, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop or pour filling over the crust till it is just overflowing, sprinkle with a tiny bit of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon to finish off.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until mixture is firm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 29mg Sodium: 90mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 3g