Looking for the perfect 4th of July Dessert recipe to wow a crowd? These Firecracker Strawberry Pops are fun and easy to make and will be loved by everyone!
If you have been around MoscatoMom a while you may remember my Fourth of July Surprise Cupcakes or Simple Patriotic Donut Recipes, but this year I wanted to make something a little... well healthier.
We are all working on cutting back on sugar in our diets but still want to enjoy a sweet treat now and then. This year I am going with these Patriotic Firecracker Strawberry Pops which can even be modified to low carb!
There are few things that taste better than chocolate covered strawberries, so making Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberries sounds like absolute perfection. And since strawberries are naturally low in carbs it would be a great treat!
I love when a few modifications to a recipe make it keto friendly. Maria Emmerich has a recipe for Keto Almond Bark that would make this treat keto friendly!
I absolutely love patriotic holidays where we get to remember and celebrate and be thankful to live in such an amazing country, but really, I love all things "red, white, and blue" no matter what time of year.
My friend Linda featured some All American 4th of July Home Decorating ideas this week that I absolutely loved! Whether you are celebrating for Independence Day or just want a beautiful treat, these Strawberry Firecracker Pops are perfect!
Patriotic Firecracker Strawberry Pops
Fun and festive Patriotic Firecracker Strawberry Pops are the perfect summer party treats! Perfect for Fourth of July, Memorial Day, President's Day and more!
- 24 medium strawberries (1 pint)
- 12 oz Red Candy Melts
- 12 oz White Candy Melts
- 3 tablespoon Blue Sugar Sprinkles
- Place a stick through the end of each strawberry.
- Next, melt your red chocolate down. Place in microwave safe dish and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Dip the strawberry into red chocolate all the way down to the stick, to hold it in place.
- Next melt your white chocolate down.
- After your red chocolate is hardened and set dip strawberry in white chocolate, a little over half way down.
- Let white chocolate cool about halfway (make sure it is still somewhat melted) dip end of strawberry in blue sugar.
- Let strawberry set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make this recipe keto friendly by using Maria Emmerich's recipe for Keto Almond Bark with natural food colorings to tint!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 0gSugar: 40gProtein: 0g
Nutrition calculations based on exact ingredients used and may vary between brands. For exact macro measurements, always calculate your own macros using the exact ingredients that you use.
Leave a Reply