These Pumpkin Keto Fat Bombs are everything you love about Fall in one bite! Cure your sweet tooth and hit your daily macros with these delicious keto fat bombs!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last week we felt just the slightest chill in the air – which gave us the hopes of cooler weather making its way down to Florida soon.
The holidays are often thought to be a tough time to stick to your healthy eating habits, but the key to staying on track is making sure you have delicious little indulgences that almost make you feel like you are cheating when you are not.
That is where these Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs come in. Like a bit of pumpkin pie but without the sugar and cards – total perfection.
Keto Fat Bombs are designed to help people on the keto diet hit their macros to keep your body in the fat burning state of ketosis.
High in fat but low in carbs there are dozens of recipes for these delicious little treats.
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
Fat Bombs are normally made with Stevia to give it a sweetness that does not alter your insulin levels.
These Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs taste like a delicious little bit of pumpkin cheesecake… the hardest part is not eating the entire batch!
These Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs are super simple to make. I found this adorable Pumpkin Ice Cube Tray which made perfectly sized Fat Bombs easily.
These are perfect for any Keto Halloween Parties you have coming up or even as a dessert for a Keto Thanksgiving.
No matter what the occasion, these little guys will hit the spot – and help you hit your macros. It is a total win-win!
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App – Carb Manager – and it came up with the following macros:
Each Keto Pumpkin Spice Fat Bomb has 1 net carb, 1 total carb, 0 fiber, 4 g fat, 0 protein, and 43 calories.
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
Pumpkin Keto Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter - softened
- 1/3 cup full-fat cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 2 packets Stevia sweetener
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add the softened butter and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds and stir to blend well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour into your favorite mold or you can use small cupcake liners.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- *Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Thaw a few minutes before enjoying.