Do you remember last Fall when I was a part of the My Favorite Things Giveaway? Well I am super excited to be doing it again – Summertime Edition! SIXTEEN bloggers have joined in the party this time, with giveaways of everything from skin care to hair care to kitchen essentials to fashion must haves. Check them out:
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage above to see whose-is-which
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to see the up close details of my giveaway
- Enter to win my “Direct Sales Delight” gift basket using the giveaway widget at the end of this post
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the amazing bloggers participating in this event
1. A Helicopter Mom | 2. About A Mom | 3. Moscato Mom | 4. Homemaking Hacks | 5. Kids Fun Review | 6. Better in Bulk | 7. A Nut in a Nutshell | 8. My Sweet Sanity | 9. Mom Luck | 10. Around My Family Table | 11. The Rebel Chick | 12. Just Stop Screaming | 13. Sunshine and Sippy Cups | 14. MiscFinds4U | 15. The Divine Miss Mommy | 16. This Mama Loves
My Package: The Direct Sales Delight
When you ask me what my favorite things are – hands down they are direct sales products. My entire adult life has been blessed by this industry – from being a top performer with my own company to now leading the largest online training community for direct sales consultants – I have a love and passion for this industry that is unmatched. So when I was asked again if I wanted to be a part of this giveaway, I jumped at the chance – wanting to show off not only some of my favorite things – but things from some of the smaller, lesser known companies in the direct sales industry. My package includes:
- Daisy Blue Naturals Tranquility Soap – Daisy Blue Naturals is an amazing company that uses all natural ingredients in every one of their products. From skin care to sun care, baby care, hair care, and more – you can find the best, most natural ingredients in every one of their products. So natural in fact – you could even eat it.
- JR Watkins Sugar and Shea Body Scrub – Formulated to smooth out rough elbows, heels, feet, and hands. This stuff works just as wonderful as it smells. JR Watkins has been around for more than 100 years, offering lines of personal care, home care, remedies and gourmet extracts and spices.
- Layers Hand Soap – A division of Scentsy, Layers brings the amazing scents that we love into personal care products for your home. Layers now offers products for you bath, home, lotions, and even laundry solutions that keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
- Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry – Everyone knows I love starfish – and this piece from Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry is perfect for Summertime fashion. The necklace and matching bracelet are light weight but make a bold statement whether you are dressed up or dressed down. Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry has been offering bold, beautiful jewelry since 1989.
- Jafra Spa Ginger and Sea Salt Body Rub – This stuff is amazing for releasing the tensions of the day. The bold scent of ginger root extract will open up your senses and help you to relax and rejuvenate. Finish off with your favorite moisturizing lotion.
- Gold Canyon Cause Candle – Gold Canyon is known for amazing smelling candles – but they also work with great charities and foundations to make the world a better place. This White Pomegranate Candle for Kids benefitted the Prayer Child Foundation.
- Athena's Home Novelties Shower Set – You may not know this, but romance companies in the direct sales industry offer some of the best bath and body care around. This shower set from Athena's Home Novelties is no exception. The Zing Mint bath gel paired with the guava scented body butter will leave your skin feeling and smelling touchably soft.
- Tastefully Simple Lush Lemon Pudding Cake Mix – Tastefully Simple is a staple around the Moscato Household. Their amazingly delicious meals and snacks require less than 5 ingredients to make perfection. The Lush Lemon Pudding Cake Mix… only needs water!
- 31 Gifts – Ok so maybe 31 Gifts isnt a “lesser known” company – but one can never have too many Utility Totes. This bag is perfect for everything from going to the pool to keeping files for the office. I think I have seven of these bags now… seriously. They are the perfect size for just about everything. Oh – and four bottles of wine fit in the pockets… just sayin.
- Mommy Tonic Game – No, Mommy Tonic isnt a direct sales product – but it does pair perfectly with direct sales parties. Its a fun conversation game that is great for girls night in, girls night out, bunco, playgroups, and more.