I am still reeling from all of the excitement of last weekends events at Brandcation: DESTINation at the Emerald Grande at Harborwalk Village. It was by far my favorite Brandcation event so far, and I am already ready to go back!
Man my hair has gotten long.
Events like Brandcation would not be possible without awesome sponsors, and we can not thank them enough for their generosity. As part of the team that coordinates the Brandcation events, I am really lucky to get to form a relationship with these companies and am proud to work with all of them. Thank you to everyone who has helped make Brandcation the very best blogger event EVER.
From swag bags to event activities to sponsored meals and more, Brandcation really is all about the Brands. Here are all of the the brands who made our event possible in Destin. Be sure to check them out!
- Trip adviser: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34182-d1902245-Reviews-Destin_Snorkel-Destin_Florida.html
Buccaneer Pirate Cruise:
- trip adviser : http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34182-d3331383-Reviews-Buccaneer_Pirate_Cruise-Destin_Florida.html
Restaurants that hosted us:
- Emerald Grande (Grande Vista Level), they did breakfast and lunch
- Jim and Nicks Catering and Restaurant: http://www.jimnnicks.com/ andhttps://www.facebook.com/JimNNicks
- Harry T’s: http://www.harryts.com/ (menu on their page) facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Harry-Ts-Lighthouse
- La Familia: http://www.lafamigliadestin.com/ andhttps://www.facebook.com/lafamigliadestinfl
Swag and Sponsors info:
Flashing Blinky Lights
Band-Aid, Neosporin, Johsons Baby
- Twitter: @rfbinder
CoTZ Face Mineral Sunscreen
- Twitter: @CoTZskincare
- Twitter: @tervistumbler
- Twitter: @refectwhoiam
- Twitter: @brushbuddies
- Twitter: @belkin
- twitter – @shopoventure
- Twitter: @FamPartyGames
- Twitter: @Linquet
- Twitter: @MiniDrops2
- Twitter: @originalfanband
Clean and Clear/Neutrogena