Yep, you are probably singing that song now. Sorry, but I promise it will be worth it.
I am so excited to have the opportunity to team up with some of my all time favorite bloggers around the Blogosphere to bring 19 amazing Giveaways to help you with your Gift Giving this year. (Or Gift Keeping… which is also perfectly acceptable… because these things ROCK!) Check them out:
Nineteen different bloggers – including yours truly (I'm #3!) – have put together gift sets of “Our Favorite Things” – everything from baking goodies to flip flops to jewelry – and you have a chance to win as many as you want! You can enter to win one or all nineteen!
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage above to see whose-is-which
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to see the up close details of my giveaway
- Enter to win my “Girls Night In” gift basket using the giveaway widget at the end of this post
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 19 amazing bloggers participating in this event
1. About a Mom | 2. A Helicopter Mom | 3. Moscato Mom | 4. Homemaking Hacks | 5. Better in Bulk | 6. The Rebel Chick | 7. Around My Family Table | 8. Mom Luck | 9. A Nut in a Nutshell | 10. Kids Fun Reviewed | 11. Just Stop Screaming | 12. Moody Mama Says | 13. Sunshine and Sippy Cups | 14. This Mama Loves | 15. The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug | 16. Our Family World | 17. The Mommy Insider | 18. The Divine Miss Mommy | 19. MiscFinds4U
For my My Favorite Things Collection I of course had to put together my “Ultimate Girls Night In” kit! If there is one thing I absolutely love, it is having all of my girlfriends over for a night of fun and laughter. (and copious amounts of wine – but I am not allowed to ship that, so I took care of the rest.) My Favorite Things Ultimate Girls Night In Kit includes:
- One Velata fondue warmer, complete with a tub of queso cheese dip and two packets of caramel milk chocolate for the perfect fun, easy snack
- Three Pack Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Mix – simply add 12 ounces of beer and bake for the most wonderfully delicious bread on the planet
- WildTree seasonings – mix with sour cream and mayo to make the perfect dip to go with your Beer Bread
- Cool Mint Oreos… these things call to me in the night. Ok… You may not want to share those.
- Mary Kay Satin Hands Set – perfect for giving at home manicures and pedicures.
- Mary Kay Satin Lips – because if everything else is going to be so soft… not to mention you either have someone at home to thank for not giving you a hard time about spending a night with your girlfriends, or you may end up heading out for the evening to find one… either way, you will be prepared.
- Perfectly Posh Goodies – this company is awesome, and their products smell amazing. Plus they have funny names (like “The Stripper” facial masque) that just add to Girls Night.
- Mommy Tonic – no Girls Night In is complete without Mommy Tonic – a fun conversation game that will keep you laughing from the very first card!
- And of course a pink duffle bag that it all fits in perfectly!