Have you discovered Kid Pointz yet? I am a HUGE list maker – my TypeA Personality requires it. So it was only natural for me to pass that along to my girls. List, charts, goal sheets – you name it – we made it. But then I discovered Kid Pointz and realized all the work was done for me. I simply click and print – and let the magic happen.
Kid Pointz was “born out of chaos” from a Mom and Dad just struggling to deal with the every day challenges with life and kids. The site has so many free printables – there is literally a chart for just about anything you can imagine. Kid struggling to get chores done? There is a chart for that. Looking for a positive way to encourage potty training? There is a chart for that. Wanting your kids (and you!) to exercise more? There is a chart for that – and you can have fun doing it together.
This week Kid Pointz released some fun new charts just in time for Valentine's Day! These fun, heart-themed charts will not only celebrate the most romantic month of the year, but also give your children encouragement to express their love and appreciation for others this February!
- Valentine's Behavior Chart – Encourage sibling love by tracking every time your child does something good for others on this fun Valentine's Day themed chart. Your kids will feel proud when they see all of the nice things they've done for others this month!
- Groovy Hearts Point Chart – Get your Valentine's groove on with this bright heart-themed chart! Award points to your kids when they complete chores or show love to others this month.
- Heart Reading Goal Chart – This Valentine's Day, you can make reading fun again with this cute heart themed reading chart! Track book progress and chapters and begin to instill a love of reading in your child.
- Children's Sticker Chart – Help your kids show how they can help around the house with this cheerful sticker chart! Write down chores to be completed and tracked or just let your kids set their own goals for being kind to siblings. They'll love putting stickers or coloring in the boxes with each completed task!
- Valentine's Chore Chart – Chores are an important part of building stability and responsibility. Use this fun Valentine's themed allowance chore chart to encourage your kids to complete their tasks every week!