One week from today is Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday – I just love a day dedicated to showing people how much you care! This year is especially exciting for me since it will be my first official Valentine’s Day as Mrs. Kmetz and I plan on celebrating that with a cocktail or two! Check out these super easy Valentine’s Day Cocktails to help you celebrate this holiday!
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- ½ Bottle of Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
- 8 Rosé Ice Cubes
- 1oz lemon juice
- Mint, for garnish
Pour rosé into an ice cube tray and place in freezer until frozen. In a blender, combine Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade, rosé cubes and lemon juice. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Whole hibiscus flowers, packed in syrup
- 8 tsp of hibiscus syrup used to pack the flowers
Place a whole hibiscus flower in the bottom of a glass. Fill glass with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG to ¾” of the rim. Carefully spoon 2 tsp of the hibiscus syrup down the interior side of each glass.
- 1½ ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 tsp. simple syrup
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry
- Raspberry ice cubes, for garnish
Place raspberry ice cubes in a glass and set to the side. In a cocktail shaker, add vanilla vodka, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice- shake. Strain over ice and add Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry.
Rose Petal Rosé
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé
- Pink rose petals
Pour a glass of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé. Place a pink rose petal on top and serve.
Sweet and Sparkly Champagne
- 3oz champagne, chilled
- Cotton candy
- 1oz Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
Fill champagne flutes with champagne and Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade. Place a small 2″ piece of cotton candy on top of the glass as a garnish. Push the cotton candy into the glass for a fun disappearing effect.
Recipe Credit: Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- 0.75 oz Small Hand Foods raspberry gum syrup
- 1.5 oz Plymouth Gin
- 4 oz Bruce Cost Ginger Ale Original
- Combine all ingredients in a glass with ice, garnish as desired.
Purity Berry H20
- 4 Parts Purity Vodka
- 3 Parts Berry Water
- 1 Cup Mixed Berries
- 1 Long Piece of Lemon Zest
- 4 Parts distilled or bottled high-quality water
Combine the ingredients in a glass pitcher and let sit, refrigerated, for at least 4 hours – or preferably overnight, before serving. Serve the vodka mixed with the Berry Water either shaken and strained or just combined over ice.
The Rosemary Hound
- 2 Parts Purity Vodka
- 1 Part Simple Syrup
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- ½ Part Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 2 Slices Ruby Red Grapefruit, for Garnish
Place the grapefruit juice, vodka, and 1 ounce rosemary simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well to mix. Serve on the rocks, garnished with a grapefruit slide.