These Valentine's Day Party Wafers are an easy Valentine's Day Party Snack for kids and adults!
It's only two weeks until Valentine's Day - my absolute favorite holiday! Midge has already been asking what we are going to make for her Class Valentine's Day party... when I suggested we purchase something, she laughed and asked to look at Pinterest. Nice.
Anyway, there used to be times when I would spend a long time working on Homemade Valentine's - like these 3D Valentine's Cards or even these Printable Tic-Tac-Toe Valentine's.
This year I wanted something a little more simple - a little less time - but still just as cute. We have dipped pretzel rods before and those were super tasty, but I wanted something a little different...
These were super easy and really tasty - and I liked that they were perfect for Midge to do all on her own. If you can not find the Strawberry Voortman Wafers at your local store, you can order them from Amazon.
- I package Voortman Strawberry Wafers
- 12 oz white almond bark
- edible candy sprinkles
- Place a non-stick mat or baking sheet lined with wax paper on your work surface.
- In a narrow, tall, microwave safe glass, add the almond bark in chunks and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and repeat every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Dip a wafer halfway into the melted candy, scraping the excess off the bottom of the wafer on the edge of the glass.
- Place the wafer on the non-stick mat or wax paper and sprinkle with edible decorations.
- Repeat for the remaining wafers, decorating each one after you've dipped it.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g