This Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip tastes just like your favorite jalapeno poppers but can be eaten with your favorite dipping snacks.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
To stay low carb I go for dippers like cucumbers and bell peppers but also give my non-keto friends the choices of chips and crackers to dip.
Whatever you choose to eat with it, this dip always seems to be one of the first to go at our holiday parties!
‘Tis the Season for holiday parties! This time of year it seems like every time I turn around there is another “potluck” style holiday party going on.
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
Since no one has time to be spending all day in the kitchen this season, I have started making this super easy Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip which is low carb for me and a delicious treat for the party! It is a total win-win!
It takes only a few minutes to throw together and bake and then heats up easily when it is time to party!
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App – Carb Manager – and it came up with the following macros:
Each serving of this Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip has 3 net carbs, 3 total carbs, 0 g fiber, 38 g fat, 8 g protein, and 387 calories.
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup - 1 cup diced jarred or fresh jalapenos
- 1 cup bacon bits, or chopped freshly cooked bacon
- 1 cup cheddar/monetary jack blend shredded cheese, (or cheddar, or Parmesan)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 of the cheese, bacon bits, and jalapenos until blended.
- Spoon into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish (any brownie pan or pie dish should work).
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 min. or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite veggies like cucumbers and bell peppers to stay low carb or chips or crackers.