This Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip tastes just like your favorite jalapeno poppers but can be eaten with your favorite dipping snacks.
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
To stay low carb I go for dippers like cucumbers and bell peppers but also give my non-keto friends the choices of chips and crackers to dip.
Whatever you choose to eat with it, this dip always seems to be one of the first to go at our holiday parties!
'Tis the Season for holiday parties! This time of year it seems like every time I turn around there is another "potluck" style holiday party going on.
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
Since no one has time to be spending all day in the kitchen this season, I have started making this super easy Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip which is low carb for me and a delicious treat for the party! It is a total win-win!
It takes only a few minutes to throw together and bake and then heats up easily when it is time to party!
I plugged this recipe into my favorite Keto Calculator App - Carb Manager - and it came up with the following macros:
Each serving of this Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip has 3 net carbs, 3 total carbs, 0 g fiber, 38 g fat, 8 g protein, and 387 calories.
Note: With any Keto Recipe you want to make sure you scan and calculate your specific ingredients as exact macros many vary depending on brands!
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup diced jalapenos
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup cheddar/monetary jack blend shredded cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 of the cheese, bacon bits, and jalapenos until blended.
- Spoon into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish (any brownie pan or pie dish should work).
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 min. or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite veggies like cucumbers and bell peppers to stay low carb or chips or crackers.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 310Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 60mgSodium 427mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 9g