These keto peanut butter cups will cure your sweet tooth craving in an instant! And one thing is for sure - they are absolutely delicious.
Since restarting keto again after my basal cell carcinoma surgery, I have had a ravenous sweet tooth. I know, I know, you are supposed to "slay the sugar dragon" and lose your desire for sweet all together... but I am just not there yet.
Sometimes I just NEED a little bit of something sweet. Prior to
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
Now I used to scoff at the idea of "keto friendly" chocolate, and many people have shared their experience with "sugar free" treats being well... "cleansing" (and not in a good way) so I knew I needed to use good ingredients to cute my sweet tooth but not hurt my stomach.
I have found some amazing Keto Chocolate Chips that I put in everything - from baking to topping low carb yogurt to just grabbing a handful to cure my sweet craving.
Now I have one ingredient in here that may raise some eyebrows - but I am going to ask you to not knock it before you try it - and it is pink Himalayan sea salt.
Even though creamy peanut butter has a bit of salt already, I love adding just a pinch of the pink salt to cut the sweetness but also for the added health benefits.
Pink Himalayan Sea salt has 84 minerals and trace elements including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, and iron.
It helps you replenish your electrolytes that are often lost on the ketogenic diet. Tastes great and good for you - total win. This is the one I use.
Upon the recommendation of one of my amazing readers, I have started using the CarbManager App to calculate my recipes.
Please note that in order to have these exact macros, you must use the exact ingredients I have listed.
Each Keto Peanut Butter Cup has:
6g Net Carbs
NOTE* A blog reader calculated using her specific brands, and her macros were a bit different.
As with everything keto, please make sure you calculate using your specific brands in order to make sure you stay within your macro limits.
For a bit of a different flavor, Perfect Keto has a great low carb nut butter that uses a blend of macadamia nuts, cashews, and coconut butter mixed with MCT oil and real vanilla beans. (Save 15% using promo code MOSCATOMOM)
Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 oz Keto Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine the peanut butter, Stevia, butter, and salt until smooth.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and coconut oil for 30 seconds to a minute, and stir until smooth.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into paper-lined miniature muffin cups.
- Drop a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture into each cup, and top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture, spreading it around with the back of the teaspoon to cover the peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate until set. Refrigerate in an airtight container to store.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 13gCarbohydrates: 11gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 5gProtein: 4g