This keto rootbeer float post was sponsored by A&W Rootbeer. All images and opinions are my own.
This Keto Rootbeer Float is so creamy and delicious you will not even miss the carbs! Homemade Keto Ice Cream is a must for any keto lifestyle!
Some of my favorite childhood memories including spending time with my family while enjoying an A&W Rootbeer Float! So when I had the opportunity to team up with A&W Rootbeer to promote their new Family Fun Pledge, I knew I had to make a Keto-Friendly Root Beer Float and join in!
A&W Root Beer has been helping families make memories for 100 years! To celebrate their 100 year anniversary, A&W has launched the Family Fun Night Pledge.
A&W Rootbeer wants to encourage families to spend more time together this summer by taking the pledge to go technology-free for one hour on Friday nights and make family fun to remember for years to come.
In fact, if you take the pledge via their website, they will reward you with a coupon redeemable for a FREE 2 liter of Root Beer to help make family time even sweeter.
In order to receive your coupon, please visit www.rootbeer.com and click “Take Pledge”. Once you fill out your information, a downloadable coupon will be ready for you to use immediately.
Then pour A&W Diet Root Beer over the ice cream and top with sugar-free whipped cream! Voila! A Keto Rootbeer Float with zero guilt!
With our pledge to go technology free we plan to hop in the car and go walk around at the local car show that travels around the area. This weekend the event is in Pace – our neighboring town.
We love going to see the old cars and chatting with the owners to hear their stories. Often they are playing oldies tunes and if we get lucky we might just catch a few couples doing the jitterbug. Super fun family fun!
- 2 c. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ - 1 tsp Liquid Stevia
- ¾ c. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Maple flavoring extract
- 2 tbsp. Keto-friendly maple syrup
- Chopped pecans for garnish
- Place 2 cups of heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl, and beat on high until it thickens and just begins to form semi-soft peaks.
- Add the unsweetened vanilla almond milk and just ½ a teaspoon of liquid Stevia to the mixing bowl.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, maple flavoring extract and keto friendly syrup.
- Blend the ingredients together at a medium speed until they thicken again.
- Taste the mixture to see if more sweetener needs to be added. If you would like it to be sweeter, you can add another ½ teaspoon of liquid Stevia at this time. Avoid adding too much liquid Stevia, as it can give your ice cream a bitter taste.
- Once the mixture has thickened, pour it into your prepared ice cream maker, and make it according to your machine’s instructions. For us, it took about 20 minutes.
- Scoop the ice cream directly into serving bowls, and garnish it with chopped pecans. Leftover ice cream can be kept in the freezer in an airtight container.