These Double Chocolate Kiss Cookies are your go to Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipe! So easy to make and so chocolatey everyone will love them!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My favorite holiday by far is Valentine’s Day. Even when I was single, I still loved the whole idea of a holiday that celebrates love. Maybe it is because I am a hopeless romantic – but I just think there ought to be more love in this world! I also love baking and crafting for Valentine’s Day, and one of my favorites is my Chocolate Kiss Valentine’s Day Cookies. And yes, they taste as good as they look … especially warm! The ooey gooeyness of the Hershey’s Kiss with the crunch of the sprinkles… total chocolate perfection.
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1/3 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, , softened
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c Valentine’s sprinkles
- Hershey Kisses, , unwrapped
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt and set aside.
- In your mixer beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy – about two minutes. Add egg yolk, milk, and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate dough until firm – at least one hour.
- Roll chilled dough into one inch balls and then into sprinkles – covering the entire outside of the dough.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Gently use your thumb to press down the center of the ball to make a small indentation.
- Place back into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350* until set – about 12 minutes.
- After removing cookies from the oven, immediately place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.
- Remove to a cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 54mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 21g Protein: 2g
These cookies are super fun to make and they are so easy even your kids can get involved! You can give each cookie a different look simply by changing up the sprinkles!