If you are looking for the perfect keto friendly 4th of July recipe – this is it. This Keto Cheese Tray is full of all of your favorite keto snacks in a festive patriotic display!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
If you have spent any time on Pinterest lately I am sure you have seen the beautiful 4th of July Dessert Trays made into an American Flag – but that doesn't work for those of us who are staying away from carbs!
For this Keto 4th of July Cheese Tray, I chose a variety of red, white, and blue keto friendly snacks and arranged them the same way… and the result was nothing less than perfection.
One tip I have is to get at least one large pepperoni meat stick… it holds your layers perfectly as you go! Start at the bottom and work your way up letting the meat stick hold each layer in place.
Plus it is easy to then slice up to have extra layers to replace – the pepperoni layer was the first one to disappear at our party!
You also want a deep 9×13 pan to help hold everything in place. My blue Pyrex I have had for years, but this blue pyrex looks even more festive!
This Patriotic Cheese Tray pairs perfectly with my Red, White, and Blue Wine Spritzers too… just sayin. Do not let this holiday mess up your keto diet!
For this particular American Flag Cheese Tray I used:
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pre-sliced Havarti Cheese
- Thinly Sliced Red Bell Peppers
- Pre-sliced Mozzarella
- Pre-sliced Pepperoni
- Pre-sliced White Cheddar Cheese
- Blanched Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts
- Provolone Cheese Slices cut into stars
This Patriotic Cheese Tray literally took minutes to put together – and was a HUGE hit at our pool party! The only complaint was that it was too cute to eat!
This is a perfect Keto Holiday Recipe for everything from 4th of July to Memorial Day! Even the non-keto party goers will love it!
- 1 Carton Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Package Pre-sliced Havarti Cheese
- 3 Thinly Sliced Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Pre-sliced Mozzarella
- 1 Bag Pre-sliced Pepperoni
- 1 Package Pre-sliced White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Carton Raspberries
- 1 Bag Blanched Almonds
- 1 Bag Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Carton Blueberries
- 2 Provolone Cheese Slices cut into stars
- 1 Large Pepperoni Meat Stick
- Starting at the bottom of your 9x13 dish, begin layering read and white ingredients - using the pepperoni meat stick to help hold each layer in place.
- When half way to the top, fill top left corner with blueberries - using your hand to hold into place.
- Continue layering the right side with red and white snacks until the entire tray is full.
- Using star cookie cutters, cut stars out of cheese and place on top of blueberries.
For best results, fill each layer to the top of the 9x13 tray. This will help hold each layer in place properly.
Be patient with the top half - the blueberries will try to escape... but I promise it is possible to get them to stay.
You can cover and refrigerate this cheese tray BUT since several of the ingredients are wet, it is better to make it the day of your party and eat within the first few hours before the wet ingredients weep too much.