I am really excited to be hosting our Christmas Eve Family Dinner this year. I have hosted Thanksgiving for the last few years, but the Christmas Eve meal is a big deal. Since I have begun eating Keto I want to show my family just how delicious eating low carb can be. So I decided to make one of my all time favorites for dinner - Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo - using my favorite ingredients.
Litehouse Foods offers a wide variety of Salad Dressing flavors along with Caramel, Fruit dips, Glaze, Herbs, Veggie dips, and Cheese crumbles. My favorite product of theirs though is their Instantly Fresh Herbs which you simply add water to rehydrate. The Litehouse Garlic has become a staple in this house that I have used for everything from omelets to spaghetti sauce. It is perfect for my homemade alfredo - which we eat no less than once a week it seems. This Christmas Eve I am excited to use Litehouse to "Holidazzle" my loved ones with my favorite dish!
I love this recipe because it is super quick, but also savory and filling - perfect for these cold winter nights. And since I use spaghetti squash instead of pasta, no one gets the "carb coma" after eating. Plus I always make a double batch so I can have leftovers for lunch! Truth be told I end up pouring the Alfredo on all the things... but that's ok. It's keto! Pair it with a fresh salad using Litehouse Cheese Crumbles and Litehouse Organic Caesar dressing and voila! Dinner is served! I think this will look perfect for our holiday meal - don't you?
Keto Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo is a keto staple! This deliciously simple recipe is made with one of my favorite secret ingredients.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse Garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 tablespoon grated parmesan
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by melting butter in a hot skillet.
- Add in your chicken breasts and cook through – turning often. The butter will caramelize to the pan – that is ok – you want all that goodness in your sauce.
- When the chicken is finished, move to a plate and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to low and add in heavy cream and garlic to your skillet. Use a spatula to scrape the yumminess that is stuck to the bottom of your skillet.
- Add in remaining ingredients and let simmer on low for about 5 minutes – stirring often to prevent scorching.
- Add chicken back to sauce or chose to serve it on top – totally up to you!
- Serve with your favorite veggie and a tossed salad.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 532Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 205mgSodium: 383mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 41g
Litehouse Foods is holding a contest to show off how you "Holidazzle" your meals this season! All you have to do is snap a photo of your delicious meals using Litehouse or Simply Artisan Reserve products, and share on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #LitehouseHolidazzle for your chance to win! Three lucky winners will receive $1,000 to use for groceries and a year's supply of Litehouse Dressing! You can also save on your HoliDazzle recipe with this great LiteHouse Foods Coupon!
Leave a Reply