This is the easiest Keto Appetizer - Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sliders are the perfect low carb appetizer to please any crowd!
This recipe is great as a keto appetizer, snack, or even as bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sliders for busy mornings on the go! Boiled eggs make the perfect slider buns that you can fill with whatever you want.
Not a fan of bacon? Use a thin sausage patty for savory breakfast sliders or deli meat for a quick keto lunch.
These little guys make such a great easy keto appetizer that everyone loves - whether keto or not! I mixed up homemade guacamole, but really you can use a premade guacamole if you are in a rush!
If you have watched my Instagram Stories you know I am obsessed with my automatic egg cooker! I started with this one but recently upgraded to this one. They are both perfect for making this keto appetizer - fast!
Another tip is to use the precooked bacon - I find it stays crispy longer and of course makes prepping this keto appetizer even faster!
Related Article: Keto Appetizer - Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
I plugged this recipe into my favorite macro calculator app CarbManager and came up with the following:
Each Egg Slider has 219 calories, 1 gram net carbs, 2 grams total carbs, 12 grams protein, 18 grams fat.
As with any keto recipe make sure you measure your own exact ingredients to make sure your calculations are correct to meet your daily macro goals.
Keto Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sliders
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 6 thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- ½ Avocado
- ½ teaspoon Lime juice (or lemon juice)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Place ½ of an avocado into a food processor.
Add in ½ teaspoon of lemon or lime juice as well as salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
Slice each hard-boiled egg in half lengthwise.
Place one slice of thin cut cheddar cheese on the bottom half of the egg.
Top with ½ a slice of cooked bacon.
Place a dollop of the avocado mixture on top of the bacon.
Put the other half of the egg face down on top to create a little sandwich. Secure the egg bite with a toothpick inserted down the center.
Repeat steps 4-7 with the remaining eggs.
Top each egg bite with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Keto Appetizer: Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sliders
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 6 Thin slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 Slices of cooked bacon
- ½ Avocado
- ½ teaspoon Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Place ½ of an avocado into a food processor.
- Add in lime juice and cumin. Blend until smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Slice each hard boiled egg in half lengthwise.
- Place one slice of thin cut cheddar cheese on the bottom half of the egg.
- Top with ½ a slice of cooked bacon.
- Place a dollop of the avocado mixture on top of the bacon.
- Put the other half of the egg face down on top to create a little sandwich. Secure the egg bite with a toothpick inserted down the center.
- Repeat steps 4-7 with the remaining eggs.
- Top each egg bite with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 220mgSodium: 343mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 15g