This keto no bake cheesecake post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however, all opinions expressed are my own.
This Keto No Bake Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberries is easy to make and a total family favorite around here! No one can even tell it is low carb!
This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at
no cost to you when you make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from
qualifying purchases. As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0.
When I was a young girl I remember going with my grandma to a little bakery in the mall in South Florida that made fresh Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins every morning.
I remember my grandmother telling me how you could always “taste the difference” when real fresh ingredients were used. I always remembered Granny's advice, and as I have grown up I have always tried to choose the freshest ingredients for all of my meals.
When I had the chance to team up with Fresh From Florida and saw that blueberries are one of
Looking For More Keto Recipes? Check out my entire Library Here.
Fresh From Florida blueberries – as well as all Fresh From Florida labeled fruits, vegetables, and seafood – are part of the Florida Agricultural Promotional Campaign (FAPC) which means you are getting the best, freshest food from right here in Florida.
Florida's 47,000 small farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce year-round. Best of all – Fresh From Florida brands are available at many local grocery stores, convenience stores, and roadside stands. I love that I can get everything I need to feed my family the best food right at my local Publix.
I have always been a fan of cheesecake – and joke that one of the reasons keto was the right choice for me is because I could make a keto no bake cheesecake that was compliant. I can personally eat cream cheese with just a spoon, but a few added ingredients make it that much more amazing.
Most cheesecake ingredients suggest adding vanilla extract – but I mistakenly used almond extract once, and it made such a delicious difference, it is all I have used ever since.
Related Article: Keto Lemon Blueberry Loaf
You can actually make these one of two ways – either by filling your cheesecakes with the delicious blueberry sauce, or you can simply mix the blueberry sauce in with your cheesecake mix for beautiful little purpley cheesecakes. Either way is delicious.
For these, I thought it would be fun to fill them for an extra little bite of blueberry surprise.
This recipe makes 12 individual
Since blueberries are naturally low carb as well, these delicious treats come in with 3 net carbs, 166 calories and 15g of fat in each one. They are so rich they are a perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and are filling enough to keep you full.
You can Follow The Fresh on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest and be sure to also check out their Fresh From Florida Recipe Page which has simple and delicious recipes that you can make year round. And when you shop, look for the Fresh From Florida label on all of your seasonal favorites.
- 2 pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 package Fresh From Florida blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix together cream cheese and Swerve with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently pour in heavy cream and almond extract and turn mixer to high.
- Mix for about 2 minutes until mixture is very light and fluffy.
- Spoon into piping bag with extra large tip and put into lined muffin tin.
- In a double boiler, melt butter, lemon juice, and Swerve together stirring often. Add fresh blueberries and continue stirring.
- As blueberries heat up and their juices start to leak, gently press them into the side of the double boiler with the back of a spoon to release juice.
- Stir and let cook about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour blueberry mixture into a strainer to remove seeds and skins.
- Let sauce cool before putting into piping bag with Bismarck tip.
- Push tip into the center of cheesecake and squeeze approximately 1 tablespoon into the center gently.
- Place fresh blueberries on top and to cover hole made from the tip.
- Place cheesecakes in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Serve cold.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 50Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 13mgSodium 42mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g