As someone who resists setting goals, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and post my Life List. Some are short term, some are long term. Some may already be in progress. Some are probably pipe dreams, but they are My Life List.
Bold = In Progress
strikethru = Completed
- Take the Tween and Toddler on one-on-one dates one night a week. (hopefully for the rest of their lives)
- Fall in love with the gym.
Go on a cruise.
- Attend a spinning class. Again.
- Take Mike and the Girls on a picnic.
MAKE a wreath to hang on our front door for Christmas every year.
- Visit Paris and kiss Mike in the rain in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- Get married. Again.
- Have Boudoir Pics taken. Again. And be proud of them this time.
- Take a cooking class. (or many.) Stop laughing.
Conquer my MamaLo's famous roast recipe.
- See a Broadway show…on Broadway.
- Grow a vegetable garden.
- Randomly pay someone's else's food bill at a restaurant.
- Write my book.
- Register Mike for a major Poker Tourney in Vegas.
- Learn to ride a Harley.
- Get my teeth professionally whitened.
- Have pictures taken of just Mike and I at Bellingrath Gardens.
- Run a 5k… RUN. Not walk.
Have dinner in Chicago with someone who is actually WORTH being in Chicago with. Take Zumba classes.
- Leave a $100 tip for a waitress.
Zipline. Again. (Brandcation!!)
- Surprise Mike with a weekend at a B&B.
- Have family portraits taken.
- Eat Clean. Completely.
Get a great camera. And learn how to use it.
- Learn how to drive a stick shift.
- Take the girls to swim with dolphins at Disney.
- Host a monthly Ladies Fondue night.
- Get a full body massage. Again.
- Spend a week on a tropical island.
- Pick pumpkins out of a REAL Pumpkin Patch.
- Get a psychic reading in New Orleans.
See a Cirque du Solei show in Vegas.
- Go white water rafting.
- Work or Volunteer at a Flower Shop.
- Go mining for jewels with my Cousin Amy and our three girls.
- Shop for Manolo Blahnik shoes in New York City.
Take the girls to Sea World. Take a photo with a celebrity. Drive through a toll both and pay my toll, plus the unknown car behind me. Take a dance lesson.
- Attend a black tie event. (They were white, but still)
Attend a Food Festival. Go to a Pro Football game with Mike. I will even suffer through the Cowboys.
- Get a passport.
- Develop an iPhone app.
Meet ten new Bloggers in person that I haven't met already.
- Drink wine with my friend Natalie in the UK.
- Learn to cook mushroom risotto.
Interview a famous person on YouTube.